- Free shipping
- A museum-quality fine art print 200 gsm paper with a textured, matt finish.
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- Professional colour management
- 12-colour Giclée printers
- Museum quality process and materials
- Shipped usually within 4 working days
"Transformation" is an oil painting on canvas with mixed media. This painting was shown in Pakkhúsið, which is an old museum from 1844 in Ólafsvík, Iceland, which is Sesselja place of birth. When she was working on this exhibition she was listening to the novel The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. Through the process of painting this picture and listening to the novel, Sesselja’s brothers’ faces transformed into Mona Lisa. All prints are available on a range of matt and lustre finishes, each carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.