- Free shipping
- Finely textured artist-grade cotton canvas
- Professional artist stretcher bars milled from the finest quality kiln-dried knotless pine.
- Hand finished by experienced canvas framing team
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- Professional colour management
- 12-colour Giclée printers
- Museum quality process and materials
- Shipped usually within 6 working days
"Transformation" is an oil painting on canvas with mixed media. This painting was shown in Pakkhúsið, which is an old museum from 1844 in Ólafsvík, Iceland, which is Sesselja place of birth. When she was working on this exhibition she was listening to the novel The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. Through the process of painting this picture and listening to the novel, Sesselja’s brothers’ faces transformed into Mona Lisa.