- Free shipping
- A museum-quality fine art print 200 gsm paper with a textured, matt finish.
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- Professional colour management
- 12-colour Giclée printers
- Museum quality process and materials
- Shipped usually within 4 working days
"Three faces" is an oil painting on canvas and was painted for an exhibition in picture at Mokka-kaffi, which is the oldest coffee-house in downtown Reykjavik. Sesselja painted this painting when Iceland had financial crisis. She wanted to brighten up the lives of the Icelandic people and connect them to the earth. She began painting with yellow ochre which is a color made from natural clay and is in a family of earth pigments ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ochre ) The painting was painted in many layers. The tree faces are looking in three different directions, looking for new ways to recover from the crises. All prints are available on a range of matt and lustre finishes, each carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.