- Free shipping
- Finely textured artist-grade cotton canvas
- Professional artist stretcher bars milled from the finest quality kiln-dried knotless pine.
- Hand finished by experienced canvas framing team
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- Professional colour management
- 12-colour Giclée printers
- Museum quality process and materials
- Shipped usually within 6 working days
"Three faces" is an oil painting on canvas and was painted for an exhibition in picture at Mokka-kaffi, which is the oldest coffee-house in downtown Reykjavik. Sesselja painted this painting when Iceland had financial crisis. She wanted to brighten up the lives of the Icelandic people and connect them to the earth. She began painting with yellow ochre which is a color made from natural clay and is in a family of earth pigments ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ochre ) The painting was painted in many layers. The tree faces are looking in three different directions, looking for new ways to recover from the crises.