- Free shipping
- Finely textured artist-grade cotton canvas
- Professional artist stretcher bars milled from the finest quality kiln-dried knotless pine.
- Hand finished by experienced canvas framing team
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- Professional colour management
- 12-colour Giclée printers
- Museum quality process and materials
- Shipped usually within 6 working days
"Snæfellsjökull" is an oil painting on canvas. Sesselja was born and raised in Ólafsvík, Iceland, where Snæfellsjökull glacier rises as the highest of mountains where the sunset and sunrise are magnificent. In her childhood she went on family trips around the glacier to pick berries and enjoy its magnificent forces. The book Journey to the Center of the Earth by Jules Verne has created mystique for this glacier. Sesselja enjoys being outdoors in the wild nature and the glacier has inspired her life and work as an artist and she loves painting the glacier.