- Free shipping
- Finely textured artist-grade cotton canvas
- Professional artist stretcher bars milled from the finest quality kiln-dried knotless pine.
- Hand finished by experienced canvas framing team
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- Professional colour management
- 12-colour Giclée printers
- Museum quality process and materials
- Shipped usually within 6 working days
"Paula" is an oil painting on canvas. When Sesselja is working in her studio she listens to novels that inspire her in the working process. This painting was created when she was listening to the novel Paula by Isabel Allende. This powerful story is about Isabel's daughter, Paula, who is on her deathbed. Isabel and Paula become very close and Isabel tells her about the family secrets. The two faces is Sesselja’s inspiration of the beautiful relationship they had during the most difficult time in their life together. The sunflowers in their hair was borrowed from the painter Vincent Van Gogh in honor of their hope for better life.