Terms and conditions
Shipment and delivery, VAT and shipping prices
Gallery Sesselja uses the post services in different countries through the world.
The products are normally shipped within 5-7 working days.
An unrivalled packaging standards ensure products arrive in perfect condition. Protective sleeves, plastic corner guards and heavy-duty cardboard boxes to minimise the risk of breakages or transit damage.
It is extremely rare for breakages or damage to occur. On those rare occasions when incidents do happen we strive to ensure that your collection and replacement are organised immediately and shipped back out on a priority service without any fuss.
Each order has an estimated delivery date, online tracking is available and email tracking notifications are sent when your order ships.
A VAT is included in the price.
- Our refund policy lasts 20 days. If 20 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your refund, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards.
- All information is encrypted using PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
- Information you will be asked for when paying with a credit card are the card number, its period of validity and the CVC code.
- We use a security standard called 3D-Secure, developed by VISA and MasterCard.
- We do not store credit card information after the transaction has been carried out.
- Before we can dispatch your order, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum.
All personal information will be strictly confidential and will not be given or sold to a third party.
Governing law / Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions are in accordance with Icelandic law.