Five things to consider when buying fine art print
When buying fine art print there is many things to consider, such as:
- The quality of the paper. It should be printed on a museum-quality fine art print 200 gsm paper or more, and preferably be from sustainable sourced wood and paper, and be plastic free.
- The quality of the ink. You should consider Neo-Pigment inks (water-based) that are 100% non-hazardous, toxin-free and completely vegan friendly.
- Make sure that the cotton canvas is grown organically.
- The print quality. You should aim for 100+ year colour guarantee, professional colour management, 12-colour Giclée printers, and museum quality process and materials
- Make sure that the product is printed locally to lower carbon emissions.
- All our fine art prints on paper and canvas do have the qualities mentioned above.
Leave a comment