- Free shipping
- A museum-quality fine art print 200 gsm paper with a textured, matt finish.
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- Professional colour management
- 12-colour Giclée printers
- Museum quality process and materials
- Shipped usually within 4 working days
"Indigo" is an oil painting on paper. The painting was chosen in the portrait competition "Portrait nu", Brewer J.C Jacobsen´s Portrait Award. The opening exhibition was held in Fredriksborg-castle in Hillerod, Denmark, and the painting was exhibited throughout the Nordic countries. The painting is painted from a photograph of Sesselja's father in his late life, while he is sitting at the kitchen table at her parents’ home in Ólafsvík. His old dream had been realized as he bought a small fishing boat and became a fisherman during the summer. Sesselja chose the blue color of Indigo because it described his calmness coming home from the sea full of harmony and meditation from the blue calm summer ocean..