Behind the scenes
The process from the artist‘s paining to reprints is usually fairly long.
- It usually starts with an idea of a painting
- Then the painter paints the the painting – that often takes a long time, depending on the materials used
- Often the paintings are shown in exhibitions – in some times in many countries like the portrait Indigo
- The first part of the reprint process is to select a professional photographer to photograph the paintings in order to get high quality printings.
- The there is the selection of professional printers that guarantee high quality prints on paper and canvas, and are sustainable in materials use.
Leave a comment